NEW FEATURES OF AWS- TRENDING IN 2020
Some new features of AWS are mentioned below. They are,
- You will be able to access your AWS regions immediately with the help of AWS management.
- AWS Elemental Media Live enables the availability of Statistical Multiplexing.
- For Amazon CloudWatch Metrics, you can get the backup of Amazon VPC Traffic Mirroring.
- The Cloud Watch ServiceLens helps to analyze the health.
- Users can get spatial data as Amazon is going to announce to support this feature. And by integrating spatial data into the analytical queries, you can easily upgrade your business.
- Europe, now gets the accessibility to Amazon Cloud Watch Logs Insights.
- AWS X-ray is providing many options to experience an enhanced identification and trace analysis of service disruption.
- Amazon Lex supports Sentiment Analysis, which is helpful in examining a bot in a single click.
- Users will be able to encrypt the Amazon DynamoDB with the help of your own encryption keys.
- Users gets a new feature called full-text search integration through Amazon Neptune.
- Bahrain and Hong Kong receives the service of AWS Global Accelerator.
- There are four new queries which are provided by Amazon Athena. They are Query Planning Time, Service Processing Time, Query Queueing Time, and Total Execution Time.
- User-defined functions supported by Amazon Athena allows you to transcribe custom scalar functions and appeal those functions in SQL.
- Customer provided keys are getting the support of Amazon kinesis data firehouse for the server side encryption.
- Amazon Elastic Interference introduces new good accelerators with a very good CPU memory.
AWS Cloud formation stack update receives the support of AWS manages services.